+ All Air Pollution Essays:
- Plastic Pollution and Measures to Control
- Air Conditioning Experiment
- Westcoast Air: Case Study
- Evaluation of cumulative air pollution in Riga and Liepaja with Cumulative Pollution Index method
- Ratio Anlysis Ar S&S Air Inc
- Water Pollution and Its Effects on the Environment
- Financial Analysis of Air India
- Congestion and Traffic Pollution in New York City
- State of Purpose to Enter the Air Force
- Noise Pollution
- Water Pollution and Water Scarcity
- The Success of Air Asia
- Pneumonia: Immune System and Tiny Air Sacs
- My Air Force Story
- Runway Collision of Unitted Express 5925 and Beechcraft King Air N1127D
- Air France Financial Analysis
- Plastic Pollution
- Easy Jey and Ryan Air Financial Analysis
- The History of Pollution in New York City
- Krakauer's Into Thin Air and Boukreev's The Climb
- Pollution- A Chemical Change
- The Truth of the Air
- The Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme
- Marine Contamination and Pollution
- Using Titanium Dioxide as Photocatalyst to Reduce Pollution
- Ocean Pollution
- Louisana Clean Air Act
- Pollution and Its Effects on the Planet
- Pollution and Environment Essay - We Must Act Now to Solve the Problem of Overpopulation
- "Swallow the Air, "The Secret Garden" and "The Seven Stages of Grieving" Year 12 Speech
- An Insight on Wilmington’s Water Pollution
- Marine Pollution: Causes and Solutions
- E Commerce at Yunnan Lucky Air
- The Water Pollution Crisis
- Air Pollution, Smog, Acid Rain, the Greenhouse Effect, and Ozone Depletion
- Holding Government Responsible for Pollution in China
- Demand and Supply Forecasting at Air Products
- Next Generation Air Transportation System
- automobile pollution
- The Battle Over Air Quality Standards
- Korean Air 801
- Sealed Air Case
- Air Pollution in Mexico City
- Air Force Training Program
- Next Day Air Chapter 1
- Air India Marketing Strategy
- Valuation of Air Thread Connections
- Water Pollution in the Philippines
- Air Asia Financial Analysis
- Trends and Development of Air Asia
- Analysis of Tanguy's Painting "The Earth and the Air"
- Seal air corporation
- Case Study: Independence Air
- Marketing Mix of Air Asia
- Drinking Water Qualty and Water Pollution
- Air and Water Pollutants
- Inorganic Chemicals Cause Water Pollution
- The Effects of Industrial Pollution
- Pollution In The Backcountry - Snowmobiles in Yellowstone National Park
- Light Pollution and Sea Turtles
- The Indoor Air Quality of Natatoriums
- Air France Case Study
- S&S Air International
- Water Pollution and Drinking Water Scarcity
- Transportation and Air Pollution in the United States
- Acid Rain Pollution
- We Must Fight Against Water Pollution
- Environmental Pollution Simulation Review and Summary
- Air Travel: It May Not Be As Enjoyable, But It Is Safer
- Pollution and the Environment
- National Air Express Case Study
- Negative Externality Pollution
- My Air Force Story
- Domestic Air Services: Are They Necessary or Viable in Bhutan
- A Not so Clean World: Plastic Pollution
- Environmental Pollution and Degradation
- Air Crash Investigation: Flight 191
- Tax Policy in Ireland to Tackle Pollution
- Comfort In The Air
- Air Pollutants
- IB Geography IA - How do levels of urban stress, such as noise levels and pollution, vary when moving further away from the CDB of Bandung, Indonesia?
- Corporate Social Responsibility at Air New Zealand
- Causes of Noise Pollution
- Association between Air Polluiton and Lung Cancer
- Environmental Pollution
- Air Asia Swot Analysis
- UPS: Making Air Package Deliveries
- Queen of Air and Darkness Study Guide
- Changes in Air Travel
Pollution in India is a big environmental issue, which everyone should know about it. Our children and classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 are usually given to write essay on pollution in school. Parents should be aware of the type of pollution, cause and prevention so that they can tell their children about it. Here you can find some essays for pollution in English language for students in 100, 150, 200, 300, 350 and 450 words.
Essay on pollution 1 (100 words)
Pollution pollutes the natural environment which is important for our normal life. Any type of pollution produces discomfort in our natural environment and ecosystem, instability, health disorder and general life. It disrupts the natural order and destroys the balance of nature
Elements of pollutants or pollutants are human-made external materials or waste products that pollute natural resources like air, water and land. For several years the chemical nature of the pollutant is constant imbalance for concentration and longevity ecosystem. Pollutants can be poisonous gas, insecticides, herbs, fungi, sound, organic mixtures, radioactive substances.
Essay 2 on pollution (150 words)
Pollution is a mixture of some harmful or toxic substances in the natural resources available on Earth. It affects the normal life of the organisms on the planet and spreads to the natural life cycle. Air pollution is increasing day by day, mainly due to the increasing number of automobiles, the release of toxic gases, industrial companies smoke, ultimate rejected solids and liquid aerosols etc. The air we breathe into causes our lung disorders
Thus, ground pollution and water pollution are also due to various reasons such as sewage water (containing bacteria, viruses and harmful chemicals) in drinking water, organic compounds like insecticides, herbs, fungness, ether benzene, some dangerous agrochemicals, some radioactive To avoid its adverse effects including substances, solid waste (industrial ash, waste, debris etc.), radium and thorium, Control measures should be followed.
Essay 3 on pollution (200 words)
Pollution has become a major environmental issue because it is a health hazard for people and animals of all age groups. In recent years, the rate of pollution is increasing rapidly as industrial wastewater products are being mixed directly into soil, air and water. However, our country is not being given full attention to control it. It needs to be seriously tacked otherwise our next generation will pay a lot.
According to the impact of natural resources, pollution is classified into many categories, such as air pollution, ground pollution, water pollution, noise pollution etc. The rate of pollution is on the rise due to the high self-interest of earning more money and fulfilling some unnecessary desires. In the modern era where technological progress is given more priority, every person has forgotten the true discipline of life.
Through industrialization, due to frequent and unnecessary forests, urbanization, more production has become a major cause of pollution. There is an irreversible change in waste, soil, air and water caused by harmful and poisonous causes caused by such activities, which ultimately causes us to suffer. To eliminate this great social issue from the root and get rid of it, social awareness program is needed at the public level.
Essay 4 on pollution (300 words)
Words pollution mean things to mess up, accordingly, pollution of natural resources imbalances in ecosystem. At present, we are surrounded by death environmental pollution problems, in comparison to the polluting natural environment, there is a mixture of any external or toxic substance in the environment at very fast rates. The main cause of this true social problem is the industrialization, deforestation and urbanization, a sub-product of polluting natural resources, which is used as a normal life routine.
Air pollution, water pollution and ground pollution are the most dangerous type of pollution, which is a healthy health disorder for humanity. We have clean water for drinking, clean air to breathe, and there is no pollution free land for growing crops. To maintain the existence of life on this planet in the future, it has to be widely controlled to control the air pollution. Various kinds of pollutants (NO, SO2, CO2, CO, NO2), halogen (iodine, chlorine, bromine), deposited substances (dust, haze, grapes), agrochemicals (insecticides, insecticides), which worsened in our natural ecosystem (Acetic acid, benzene, ether), radioactive darth (radium), organic compounds from industries, herbside), noise, photochemical oxidants (photochemical smoke, peroxidekit nitrate, ozone, nitrogen oxidase)
Essay 5 on pollution (350 words)
Pollution has become the most serious issue and everyone has to face health related hazards in their daily lives. Various types of pollutants from industrial waste and other activities are contaminating our natural resources such as soil, air and water. After mixing in air, water, soil, they are affecting the human race and the animal system and are creating deadly diseases for health. Sound pollution is affecting the hearing system of the body and creating obstruction in memory.
Due to transport of vehicles, the rate of pollution in cities is higher than that of the villages. Fumes from vehicles, factories and industries are affecting clean air in cities which is not suitable for breathing. Dangerous water from the big sewage system, other waste from homes, factories and industries have been found to be by-product, directly to rivers, lakes and oceans. Most solid waste, garbage and other unused objects are thrown to the ground by the people, which affect the crop production. Most people in cities only spread noise pollution during their birthday, marriages or other occasions for their stark pleasure. Due to the increasing number of vehicles, all roads are becoming full of traffic throughout the day due to air pollution and noise pollution.
Eventually, technological advancement made by humans is the main reason for all types of pollution on Earth. Nobody else but Manu himself is digging a hole in the world around pollution and creating serious problems for living organisms on earth. Quality of life is declining day and night because pollution is acting like a protector and causes of various diseases like hypertension, kidney disease, respiratory disease, cancer, epidemics, skin diseases etc. |
Essay on pollution 6 (450 words)
In the modern world of technological advancement, pollution has become a serious environmental issue which is affecting life on Earth. The most important types of pollution are air pollution, water pollution, ground pollution and noise pollution. All types of pollution are undoubtedly affecting the entire environment and ecosystem, hence affecting the quality of life. Our naturally beautiful environment on the earth is getting worse from man's idiotic habits.
Burning of harmful and poisonous gases generated by the increasing number of vehicles, fire in factory and open, are the main reasons for air pollution. In the crowd to make life better, everyone wants a resource for their easy daily routine, but they do not think much about their natural surroundings. Most air pollution is done by everyday public transport. Carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide are toxic gases which pollute the air and reduce oxygen levels in the atmosphere.
Production factories are also making huge contributions to air pollution, to meet the growing demand of the people. During the manufacturing process, some toxic gases, heat and energy release are released by the factories. Some other habits such as burning of household waste on the open space, etc. are also spoiling the quality of the air. Air pollution is causing other respiratory diseases including lung cancer in humans and animals.
Water pollution is also a big issue that directly affects marine life because they rely on nutrients found in water only for their survival. Gradually disappearing sea life will actually affect the livelihood of humans and animals. Mixing the harmful waste of factories, industries, sewage systems and farms etc. directly into the main source of water, rivers, lakes and oceans is the reason to pollute the water. Drinking contaminated water generates serious health disorders.
Due to the use of fertilizers, fungicides, herbicide, insecticides and other organic compounds, soil pollution occurs. This indirectly affects our health as we eat the food products produced in the soil. The sound produced by heavy machinery, vehicle, radio, TV, speaker etc. is due to noise pollution which causes hearing problems and sometimes deafness. We must take care of our environment to maintain the natural ecosystem. Joint efforts are needed to get control of pollution so that we can get a healthy and pollution-free environment.